This Privacy Statement describes how King Operating Corporation and its affiliates (“King,” “we,” “us,” “our”) collect and process personal information about you through this website (“Site”), how we use and protect this information, and your rights in relation to this information. This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information we collect or process about you.
Personal Information We Obtain
When you visit and use this Site, we may obtain personal information about you that you directly provide to us, including, for example, the following categories of information:
- Contact information (e.g., name, phone number, e-mail address and mailing address)
- Account information (e.g., username and password)
- Communications (e.g., when you submit questions or comments, select e-mail marketing communication preferences, indicate areas of interests, subscribe to newsletters, or participate in surveys or forums)
- We may also automatically collect personal information during your visit to the Site as part of our normal operation, including, for example, the following categories of information:
- Technical information collected from your computer or mobile device (e.g., your IP address, browser type, and operating system)
- Information collected about your usage of our websites (e.g., pages you visit, search terms you enter, and how often you visit)
We may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of these obligations.
Use of “Cookies”
You may elect not to accept “cookies” by setting your Internet options on your computer, however, please be advised that in that case, you may not be able to access part or all of this Site, or parts of this Site may not operate effectively.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity when you access and use our services and ensure the security of your personal information. This is so we can comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- Provide the information, goods, services or materials you have requested. This is so we can comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- Analyze information about how you use our services to provide an improved experience for our customers. It is in our legitimate interests to understand any issues with our services and improve them.
- Communicate with you, for example if we are providing information about changes to this Privacy Statement or if you contact us with questions. It is in our legitimate interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our services.
- Build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. It is in our